A very special ‘thank You’ to a sweet and lovely person and a talented children’s book author, Deanie Dunne, for nominating me for this award. I feel honored to receive it. Deanie has become a special friend and supporter after having met her online. Her friendship and support mean the world to me.
The rules for this award are:
1. Display the Award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate ten others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your ten family members know you have awarded them.
Unfortunately at this time due to the busy holidays ahead and my present work schedule editing I am unable to follow these rules. Please forgive me for this oversight.
I have also been awarded two awards by a kind and generous fellow blogger, Don Charisma.
A special ‘thank you’ to Don Charisma for being so kind to award these two prestigious awards to me. I deeply appreciate your support and friendship.
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the Sunshine Award
To accept this award, the awardee must do the following:
- Display the Award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
- Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
- Write 10 interesting things about you.
Please forgive me Don but I have to abstain from some of these directions due to the work load I have at present.
I will tell you a little about myself.
1. I am a loner most times, working on my writing is solitary.
2. Love the color blue like the sky, makes me feel peaceful.
3. Have four novels that need to be edited before publishing.
4. I don’t like the dark, slept with night lights until I got married.
5. I was legally blind until I had cataract surgery in 2009.
6. I was a hula hoop champ when I was in my twenties and still can hula hoop nonstop for over 30 minutes.
7. I was a member of Sweet Adolines’ International (a Capella singing group).
8. I am a big fan of the Red Sox, Bruins, Patriots and Celtics!
9. I don’t like driving in the snow but love to watch it come down!
10. The fall is my favorite time of year.
Section 1a: Directions for you to accept the “Inner Peace” Award
The only “rule” for the inner peace award is that you write a short piece on why you are accepting it. I would suggest that you forward on to other bloggers who you think would like it, 3-10 up to you:)
Section 2: 10 Interesting things about me
See above 10 items.
Section 2a: Why I am accepting the “Inner Peace” Award
I am accepting the inner peace award due to the kind generosity of others. I greatly appreciate this honor that others are thinking of me in this way. I will try harder to earn the confidence of others in everything that I do. With deep appreciation and a grateful heart full of love, I thank you for these awards Don. I appreciate your support.
Section 3: I’m awarding the Sunshine and Inner Peace Awards (you can accept either or both)
I humbly accept both awards with a grateful heart. Thank you.
Thank you readers for stopping by to read this post and for your kind support.