THE WONDERFUL TEAM MEMBER READERSHIP AWARD!
A very special thank you to my dear friend and talented children’s book author, Deanie H. Dunne for this award. I appreciate her thoughtfulness and support. This was such a nice surprise.
Here are the rules for this award:
Deanie & the person who listed her, showed the “rules” for this award as being:
- The nominee of The Wonderful Team Member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her blog.
- The nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of seven (7) days, all at once or little by little; linking to their blogs; and telling them about it at their blogs.
- The nominee shall name his/her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post during seven (7 ) days.
THE NOMINEES ARE:
These nominees are all followers of mine who I have gotten to know, some just recently, as dedicated team players.
- Paul Day is a very talented and creative author of several fascinating books in multiple genres, examples, The Black Fairy and the Dragonfly and The Girl Who Kept Secrets. On his blog he writes book reviews, conducts interviews and shares his experience and writing expertise with other writers and authors. He is extremely supportive of others, being one of my major supporters. I have edited a couple of his books. I consider him to be an exceptional team player and a good friend. http://authorpaulgday.wordpress.com
- Chris The Story Reading Ape has a multiple award winning blog featuring an adorable ape reading a book. He is a very talented blogger and writer. On his blog he writes book reviews, features specials, freebies, bargains and unpublished books enabling authors to get their work out there. He is definitely a team player. http://thestoryreadingapeblog.com/
- Mike Fedison has an interesting and thought provoking blog where he shares his thoughts and writing skills. He is a talented author of YA fantasy (The Eye Dancers) that is creative and surprising in its eloquence. He is always willing to help others through his blogging which makes him a remarkable team player. I count him as one of my friends. http://eyesdancers.wordpress.com/blog/
- Helen Valentina has a lovely blog where she features some of her beautiful poetry and prose and also highlights her novels. She shares her profound thoughts and talents with others. She has a new novel out, The Seed, which is a dark romance. I thoroughly enjoy her writing skills. She is a team player. http://helenvalentina.com/
- Cherry Cobb has a blog where she shares her poetry, books and ideas with other writers. She is the author of books for very young children. She is a team player and a new follower. It is a pleasure to know her. http://cherrycobb.com/
- Maggie Thom has a blog where she shares her intriguing mysteries, book reviews and her thoughts and ideas. Another team player with a interesting blog and a new follower of mine. I am happy to know her. http://maggiethom.wordpress.com
- Melonie Kydd has a blog with thoughts, ideas and helpful hints and lovely poetry. She demonstrates that she is a team play in every post. A new follower of mine who is a joy to follow back. http://meloniekydd.wordpress.com
- DC Rush is a husband and wife team who are definitely team players. They share their colorful children’s books, videos and pictures of their beautiful grandchild and so much of themselves unselfishly in every way to their readers. They give their books away to children in need and help spread joy to these children, examples, Robbie’s Quest for Seed, Robbie’s Quest: Return of the Cat, and Robbie’s Quest: Ocean Bound. http://dcrushbooks.wordpress.com
- Leah M Lewis has a very creative and fascinating blog where she shares her knowledge and expertise in writing being a News/Editorial/Journalism major. She is a team player in the first class and I am pleased to have her as a new follower. http://lmlewiswrites.wordpress.com
- D Florack shares her thoughts, ideas and observations on her interesting blog. She features beautiful photographs of animals and nature in each post. She is a team player in her writing style and in the way she portrays her feelings through her blog. I am pleased to say she is a new follower of mine. http://heronhereeverywhere.us/
- Liz Thompson has an award winning blog which offers spiritual passages, book reviews, guest posts and other inspiring messages. She is an author and offers her book on her website (Day to Day: The Chronicles of a Hard Hearing Reporter). She is a true team player and an inspiration in every message that she posts. http://daydydayliz.wordpress.com
- Angela Jordan, as her blog name states, writes inspiring posts about life lessons, experiences, integrity, love and relationships, inspiring books, peace and mediation and positive thinking among other subjects. She is a positive and inspiring person and a wonderful team player in every way. I feel inspired after I read her blogs. http://inspire1life.com/
- Lizzie Ross shares her travels, her venture from writer to author, her books, favorite novels and other links to sites for books. She has a pre-YA fantasy out that sounds very intriguing, Kenning Magic. She is a new follower of mine and a team player. I am happy to have her here. Http://lizzierossewriter.com
- Gillian Jane Sims has an award winning blog where she posts poetry, all her thoughts about children and all the aspects of manners. She shares a lot of helpful hints regarding manners for children and adults which makes her a team player. http://allaboutmanners.wordpress.com
- Chris Martin has a wonderful blog where he shares his books, fiction, writing tips, faith, volunteer work, and poetry. He is a creative author with a few books under his belt, examples, Unknown, The Stranger, which will keep you mesmerized and on the edge of your seat! He offers them on his website. He is certainly a kind and thoughtful team player. http://chrismartinwrites.com
I know I am only required to nominate 14 bloggers but I found so many more than worthy of this accolade that I couldn’t limit my choices.
A special congratulations to all the nominees who tirelessly work at putting out the best blog they can in each interesting post. Keep writing and sharing your expertise, ideas, knowledge and skills with the rest of us. It is truly appreciated and does not go unnoticed. I hope this award will give you the recognition that you all so righteously deserve.
Thank you to all my readers and followers who continue to come back to read more. I hope I live up to your expectations and will certainly try harder to make each post interesting and entertaining in some way.
Remember: READING GIVES YOU WINGS TO FLY!
Thought for the day: Find something you love to do and do it every day! (I have!!!!)