- Tell eleven things about yourself (you can skip this part and go to questions #2 if you prefer).
- Ask eleven questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
- Choose up to eleven new up-coming blogs (with less than 200 followers) to nominate.
- Go to each blogger’s page and tell them about the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
This was truly a surprise to be nominated for the Liebster Award by talented author, Deannie H. Dunne. I am grateful for your unending support and confidence in me, Deannie. This is an honor for me to be recognized in this way.
ELEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I get my love of music and singing ability from my father’s side of the family where several relatives can sing, play instruments, have their own bands and are talented dancers. The musical ability continues in my grandson who is a very talented singer and actor.
2. I am deathly afraid of heights but force myself to fly and climb to high places.
3. I will not ever go on a roller coaster because of the fear of heights and falling. I would be physically sick just thinking of it.
4. I have been writing since I was nine years old. I used to make my own cards for occasions such as Mother’s Day.
5. I have written over one hundred or so poems.
6. I have won hula hoop contests in the past and can still hula hoop for an hour without stopping.
7. I won a couple of limbo contests on cruise ships and on an island back in my younger days. Can’t get that low any more.
8. I can twirl a baton but haven’t done it in a long time but I’m sure I can still do it. I used to march in local parades with my group of twirlers when I was much younger!
9. I can’t draw very well and will never illustrate my own books. My husband is the artist in the family.
10. I love to bake and do a lot in the colder weather. My husband says I make the best apple pie. Bless him!
11. I love going to the movies at least once a week with my husband who as long as he has his popcorn will go see anything I pick.
The questions for the nominees:
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- What is your favorite season of the year?
- If you could be an animal, which one would you be?
- If you could change your name, what would it be?
- What foods do you prefer?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- Who has been most influential in helping you with your career?
- If you could go back in time to change something you did or didn’t do, would you?
- If you won a million dollars how would you spend it?
- How many books do you read in one year?
- What is your favorite recipe?
Here are the nominees: